2020 TDY Awards
BTS are nominated for 96.5’s 2020 TDY Awards. Nominees for each category are announced at the beginning of that category’s round of voting.
The winners of the 2020 TDY Awards will be announced during a LIVE, ON-AIR broadcast complete with hosts, acceptance speeches and interviews, music, and more.
- October 12 – 18
TIME AND DATE OF THE EVENT:
CATEGORIES AND VOTING PERIODS:
- Bop of the Year: October 5 – 11
- Album of the Year: October 12 – 18 [Nominated]
- Top Collab: October 19 – 25
- Biggest Crush: October 26 – November 1
- Biggest at-home or animated video: November 2 – 8
- Top Tattoo: November 9 – 15
- Cutest Pet: November 9 – 15
- Best Music Video: November 16 – 22
- Best Social Media: November 23 – 29
- Top New Artist: November 30 – December 6
- Artist of the Year: December 7 – 13
- Fandom of the Year: December 14 – 21
CURRENT VOTING AWARD CATEGORY:
- Album of the Year
HOW TO VOTE:
- Vote once per hour online at 965TDY.com, with each vote accounting for 100 points.
- Vote once per category round on the Twitter poll, with each vote accounting for 1000 points.
- Vote by tweeting “@965TDY + nominee + category hashtag,” with each vote accounting for 10 points.
- Example: @965TDY @BTS_twt ‘Map of the Soul:7’ #AlbumoftheYear #TDYAwards
- Vote by tagging @965TDY in posts with the Nominee and category hashtag on Instagram, with each vote accounting for 10 points.
- Vote by following @965TDY on Twitter and Instagram for an Instant-Boost on votes. Once following, ensure you add “Followed” to your posts. Each vote cast while following is worth x100.
- Voting for each category begins Monday at 11:00 a.m. ET until Sunday at 11:59 a.m. ET.
- Category # is the name of the category.
- Example: Fandom of the Year = #FandomoftheYear