Deezer is an online music streaming service available for free and paid subscriptions. The Premium option removes advertisements and provides higher quality audio, unlimited skips, and the ability to listen offline.
NOTE: On Deezer, it is not possible to add the same song from the same album multiple times to one playlist; however, if the song has been released as a single beforehand, both the single and the album versions can be added to one playlist.
How to stream:
- Open Deezer in a browser, or download the application on iOS, Android, or desktop.
- Type “BTS” in the search bar.
- Click on the BTS artist page.
- Click on the “Add” option to become a fan of BTS.
- On the artist page, scroll down to the desired song.
- Click on the album or single.
- Click on the “Add” button to become a fan of the album or single.
- Click the heart button next to each track to add it to your favorites.
- Play through the album with special emphasis on the title track.
- After listening to the album, close the tab.
- Repeat steps 1 – 3, 6, 9, and 10.
Mobile version (Free)
- Follow steps 1 – 8. You will then be placed on shuffle mode in which there is no control over which song will play.
- Select the playlist and click the shuffle mode button.
NOTE: By favoriting an artist, it is less likely to encounter autoplay suggestions of other artists; however, if another artist appears in the suggestions, it is best to click the dislike button on the bottom right or skip the song. Using only five skips per day is recommended.
- Avoid bot-like behavior by interacting with the playlist occasionally.
- Streaming for free from a desktop or tablet allows unlimited skips.
- Playing a song for over 30 seconds will count as a stream.
- Deezer app will automatically count the downloaded songs that are played offline as soon as the device gets connected to the internet.
- The “hot key” control option on the desktop Deezer app enables the playing, pausing, and skipping of tracks using the keyboard.