In the SOOP POP-UP
The following notice will help you through guest information and purchasing guide for the upcoming In the SOOP POP-UP.
- Dates: September 3, 2021 to October 31, 2021 KST
- Hours: 10:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Fri, Sat, Sun: 10:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.) KST
- *POP-UP closed on THE HYUNDAI SEOUL closing dates.
- Location: 1F, THE HYUNDAI SEOUL, 108 Yeoui-daero, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
Admission & Covid-19 preventive guidelines
- Visitors will register to the online queueing system on site and enter In the SOOP POP-UP in order, without pre-reservation.
- In adherence to government guidelines for Covid-19, the maximum number of in-store guests at the same time will be controlled. ARS visitor registration and temperature check will both take place prior to entering the store, and anyone registering above 37.5 celsius or is showing any respiratory symptoms will not be able to enter.
- Guests are allowed to stay for a maximum of one (1) hour.
- Guests must wear masks at all times and comply with staff instructions in the POP-UP to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Purchases are limited to three (3) of the same item per person; purchase limitations may vary by item and may be changed without notice.
- All items can be sold out early due to limited quantities.
- Shopping bags are not for sale.
- For more information on purchasing, please find our staff at the POP-UP.
Exchange & Refund policy
- Refund or exchange with the same item can be made by bringing the receipt with the undamaged item within 7 days of purchase.
- Only items purchased at the POP-UP can be refunded or exchanged during store operation dates. Purchased items cannot be refunded or exchanged once the POP-UP is closed, regardless of the 7 days policy.
- If the products you wish to exchange are out of stock, a refund will be issued to you instead.
- Refunds will be processed with the same payment method; any gifts received with your purchase must be returned as well.
- Exchange and refund may be rejected for the following cases:
- Items mended or repaired
- Damaged packaging or labels (cut, lost, damaged labels or missing packaging) caused by customers
- Products with signs of being used, worn or washed
- Items with defects caused by customer’s mishandling
- Purchases made online cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- For more information on refunds and exchanges, please find our staff at the POP-UP.
- For a pleasant experience, food or beverages are not allowed inside the POP-UP. Pets are not allowed in the store.
- Promotional films or streaming videos on site without prior approval is prohibited. (Bloggers, influencers, streamers, etc.)
- For the safety of our guests, CCTVs are in operation at all times.
- We may take pictures & videos inside the In the SOOP POP-UP, and these images or videos may be uploaded through HYBE’s social channels, social media platforms, etc. We ask for your kind understanding.
- For more information on parking or other facilities, please refer to the THE HYUNDAI SEOUL website.