BTS POP-UP: MAP OF THE SOUL Showcase in SINGAPORE
ANNOUNCEMENT DATE: October 24 KST
We are pleased to announce our guest information & purchasing guide for [BTS POP-UP: MAP OF THE SOUL Showcase in SINGAPORE] planned for opening on November 14 2020.
[ Online Store Operation ]
- Start Date: November 14, 2020 SST
- End Date: February 14, 2021 SST
- Operating hours: 10:00 a.m. SST to 10:00 p.m. SST
- Location: Plaza Singapura, #01-08/09
[ Online Pre-Reservation ]
- To ensure a pleasant and safe experience for all our guests, entrance admission will only be available via online pre-reservation.
- Online pre-reservation schedule will open every Friday for each weekly session.
- The website for pre-reservation will open on November 6. More details will be shared through additional notices via Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Schedule for each session:
[ Admission ]
- Ticket holders are advised to arrive 10-15 minutes before the selected time slot and join the entry queue–verification via registered mobile number OTP.
- Upon verification, ticket holders will be issued a wristband and be directed to the respective queue lanes for safe entry check-in and temperature taking.
- No food and drinks are allowed in BTS POP-UP Showcase.
- No re-entry is allowed.
[ COVID-19 Preventive Guidelines ]
In consideration of the current COVID-19 situation, we will be taking the following measures:
- Limiting the number of guests in the BTS POP-UP Showcase to ensure safe distancing between patrons and staff.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at the entrance, exit and all zones.
- One meter safe distancing in the entry queue at all times.
- One meter safe distancing in the cashier queue at all times.
[ Purchase Notice ]
- All items can be purchased on “BTS POP-UP Online Store (morningKall),” except products that are exclusive to BTS POP-UP Showcase.
- Purchases are limited to three (3) of the same item per person; purchase limitations may vary by Item. For products with different sizes, up to three (3) of each size can be purchased.
- Your order may be cancelled if you purchase more than the limit.
- Each session may carry different products and may sell out early due to limited quantity.
- BTS POP-UP Showcase items can only be purchased once after entrance.
- Payment can be made via cash, credit card and NETS.
- Please note that exchange or refund will not be provided for change of mind, designs or sizes of products.
- In the case of any defective items, exchange or refund will only be provided on the same day of purchase.
[ Exchange / Refund Policy ]
- Exchange or refund can only be made on the day of purchase at the BTS POP-UP Showcase. Please bring along the receipt and credit card used for payment.
- If the products you wish to exchange are out of stock, a refund will be issued to you instead.
- Products for exchange must be in its original packaging with the label tag on.
- Exchange and refund may be rejected for the following cases:
- Change of mind.
- Damaged packaging or labels (cut, lost, damaged labels or missing packaging) caused by the customer.
- Products that have an odor, perfume residue or signs of being used, worn or washed.
- For more information on exchanges and refunds, please talk to a staff member before entering the store.
[ Notice for Guests ]
- Only guests who have made an online pre-reservation will be able to enter BTS POP-UP Showcase, for a maximum stay of one (1) hour.
- Please wear a mask at all times and maintain a safe distance of one meter in BTS POP-UP Showcase to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Anyone who does not wear a mask and does not comply with the preventive guidelines at the point of entry and inside BTS POP-UP Showcase may be asked to leave.
- Please be responsible for your own personal belongings. BTS POP-UP Showcase Management will not be responsible for any loss, damages or theft.
- No food and drinks or pets are allowed in BTS POP-UP Showcase.
- For the safety of our guests and staff, CCTVs are in operation.
- Photography or videography for commercial or promotional purposes without prior agreement may be restricted.
- BTS POP-UP Showcase management reserves the right to refuse admission and/or ask any guest to leave the premises for conduct deemed disorderly or inappropriate.
- We may take pictures and videos inside BTS POP-UP Showcase, and these images or videos may be uploaded through Big Hit Entertainment’s social channels, social media platforms, etc. We ask for your kind understanding.
Online pre-reservation for BTS POP-UP Showcase.Pre-Reserve Now
New Arrival #1
New Arrival #2
New Arrival #4
Information on the products for the fourth session of BTS POP-UP Showcase in SINGAPORE.
- Release Date: December 5 – 11, 2020
- Location: Plaza Singapura, # 01-08/09
New Arrival #5
BTS POP-UP: MAP OF THE SOUL Showcase in SINGAPORE will be held at Plaza Singapura, # 01-08/09.
Online reservations will no longer be available from February 15 onwards.
Extended operation dates: February 15 – April 25, 2021
TinyTAN products are now available at BTS POP-UP: Space of BTS, Singapore.