BTS POP-UP : MAP OF THE SOUL Showcase in SEOUL
ANNOUNCEMENT DATE: October 12 KST
We are pleased to announce our guest information and purchasing guide for ‘BTS POP-UP : MAP OF THE SOUL Showcase in SEOUL’ has been planned for opening on October 23.
[ Operation Schedule ]
- Start Date: October 23, 2020 KST
- End Date: January 24, 2021 KST
- Closed: Fixed closing dates (October 28, November 11, November 25, December 9, December 23, and January 6)
- Operating hours: 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Location: 51, Garosu-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
[ Access Guide ]
- For your own safety and to ensure a pleasant COVID-19-safe experience, entrance will be only possible for your online pre-reserved date and time.
- A total of seven (7) online reservation sessions are scheduled; each person may reserve up to one ticket per session, with a maximum of seven visits being available during the operation period.
- Each “Online Pre-Reservation Date” and “BTS POP-UP Showcase Open Date” are scheduled differently. Please see below for “BTS POP-UP Showcase open dates”:
- Open schedule order from each session
- The online website for pre-reservation will be opened on October 16. Details will be provided through an additional notice.
- You can enter the “BTS POP-UP Showcase” after checking body temperature, confirming your reservation details and identity, and checking KI-Pass and health questionnaire at the entrance desk outside the showcase. If you are not the same person who made the initial reservation, you will not be able to enter.
- For your identity check, please make sure you have a valid form of ID, as below:
- For adults (over 20): Passport, ID, Driver’s license.
- For foreigners (anyone who is not a Korean national): Passport, Alien Registration Card.
- For students (8 – 19): Youth ID, Student ID.
- For children (3 – 7): Health insurance card with date of birth.
- Infants under 36 months accompanied with an adult can enter without pre-reservation. Health insurance card with a date of birth is mandatory.
- You are not allowed to wait in line for more than 10 minutes before the showcase opens; please arrive for your proper reservation time. Entrance will not be granted after 20 minutes from your reservation time.
- To comply with the government’s COVID-19 prevention regulations, the number of people at the entrance will be controlled for social distancing. This may cause minor delays in entrance time.
- Submitting the electronic access namelist (KI-Pass) and temperature check will be processed before entering the showcase. A guest without a mask or showing a body temperature above 37.5 Celsius will be restricted from entering the showcase.
- Anyone who travelled outside of the country within the past 14 days will not be allowed to enter the showcase, regardless of nationality.
- Please be aware that entrance may be denied or cancelled regardless of pre-booked guests if the government raises COVID-19 alert levels or social-distancing phase, or issues new guidelines for preventive measures.
[ Floor Guide ]
- 1F : Main showroom, merchandise order
- 2F : Hands-on showroom
- 3F : Hands-on showroom
[ Notice Before Purchase ]
- You can purchase all items from “BTS POP-UP Online Store” except products that are exclusively for the showcase.
- Purchase is limited to three of the same item per person; purchase limitations may vary by item. For products with different sizes, up to three items can be purchased for each size.
- If you purchase more than the limit, your payment may be cancelled.
- Each session has a different item list; products can be sold out early.
- Showcase items can only be purchased one time after the entrance.
- Payment can be made by cash, credit card or PAY apps (Samsung Pay, LG Pay, Kakao Pay).
- Please understand that refund or exchange will not be provided for customer’s change of mind.
- In case the item has any defects, exchange or refund can only be provided on the same day of purchase. Please double check once you receive the product.
[ Exchange / Refund Policy ]
- Exchanges and refunds can only be made on the day of purchase and at the BTS POP-UP Showcase. Please bring the credit card used for payment and the receipt; if you made your purchase in cash, please bring the receipt. After checking the purchase history, only products without damage will be refunded or exchanged with the same item.
- If products you wish to exchange are out of stock, exchanging will not be possible. A refund will be issued instead.
- Exchanges and refunds may be denied for the following cases:
- Customer’s change of mind.
- Damaged labels, etc. (cut, lost or damaged tags, missing or damaged plastic wrapping, etc) caused by the customer.
- Product found with contamination, odor, perfume, laundry or signs of having been worn or used.
- If the value of the product has degraded too much over time that it is no longer possible to sell it.
- For more information on exchanges and refunds, please ask our staff before entering “BTS POP-UP Showcase.”
[ Notice for Visitors ]
- Please wear your mask at all times while visiting “BTS POP-UP Showcase” to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Anyone who does not wear a mask properly or decides to not comply with preventative measure guidelines may be asked to leave.
- Only online pre-booked guests will be able to enter the showcase, for a maximum stay in-showcase of one hour.
- No food or pets are allowed inside the showcase.
- Photography or videography for commercial or promotional purposes that is not agreed on in advance may be restricted. (Bloggers, influencers, personal streaming, etc.).
- Smoking is prohibited anywhere inside “BTS POP-UP Showcase.”
- For our customers’ safety, CCTVs are in operation.
- We may take pictures and videos inside “BTS POP-UP Showcase,” and these images or videos may be uploaded through Big Hit Entertainment’s official channels, social networking services, media, etc. We ask for your understanding.
ANNOUNCEMENT DATE: October 20 KSTGO TO WEVERSE
Online Pre-reservation Guide (10/20 Modified)
ANNOUNCEMENT DATE: October 20 KST
D-2 NEW ARRIVAL #1
ANNOUNCEMENT DATE: October 21 KST
[BTS POP-UP : MAP OF THE SOUL Showcase in SEOUL]
NEW ARRIVAL #1
방탄소년단 팝업 쇼케이스 1차 오픈 상품 안내
Information on the products for the first session of “BTS POP-UP Showcase” to be held on October 23 at 11:00 a.m. KST.
NEW ARRIVAL #2
ANNOUNCEMENT DATE: October 28 KST
방탄소년단 팝업 쇼케이스 2차 오픈 상품 안내
Information on the products for the 2nd Session of BTS POP-UP Showcase to be held on October 29 at 11:00 a.m. KST.
ANNOUNCEMENT DATE: October 28 KST
Entry into the second session of BTS POP-UP Showcase will begin soon!
ANNOUNCEMENT DATE: November 26 KST
Entry into the 4th session will begin soon.
NEW ARRIVAL #5
AVAILABLE NOW #6
Information on the products for the sixth Session of BTS POP-UP Showcase is available from December 24 at 11:00 a.m. KST.
Entry into the sixth session of BTS POP-UP Showcase will begin soon.