31st Lotte Duty Free Virtual Family ConcertGO TO Lotte Duty Free
DATE: May 16, 2021
TIME: 5:00 p.m. KST
BTS will be performing at the 31st Lotte Duty Free Online Family Concert (LDF). The concert is only available for Lotte Online Duty Free members, and requires the submission of an application for an access code to be able to watch it for free. Broadcast viewing and application submission are available for all nationalities, and the site is operational in six languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Vietnamese. More information on the line up and how to apply are listed below.
- SUPER JUNIOR D&E
- TOMORROW X TOGETHER
- SHINDONG – SPECIAL MC
LINE UP REVEAL VIDEO
ANNOUNCEMENT VIDEOS FOR REGISTRATION
Go to apply for the Lotte Duty Free Online Family Concert! (Application valid until May 15)
- DESCRIPTION: Short introduction video to the concert by the acts.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE CONCERT
The concert is free for Lotte Online Duty Free members.
- You need to be a Lotte Online Duty Free member to be able to apply for the family concert.
- If you are not already a member, sign up for free on the website. Once you sign up and become a Lotte Online Duty Free member, you can then apply for Family Concert admission.
NOTE: Application for concert admission ends on May 15.
Steps on applying for the concert admission are detailed below.
LINK TO APPLICATION:
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- STEP 1: Sign up or login to Lotte Online Duty Free.
- STEP 2: Click “Apply for concert admission.”
- STEP 3: Enter email address; ensure you agree on lifetime membership and collection of personal information.
- STEP 4: Click “Apply for FAMILY CONCERT.” This completes the admission ticket application for the Family Concert.
- STEP 5: Enjoy the Family Concert on May 16 through the access code provided.
IMAGE EXPLAINING THE STEPS TO APPLY
HOW TO WATCH THE CONCERT
The Family Concert will be streamed through TikTok. You can enjoy a smoother live stream concert by pre-registering an admission code on TikTok before the concert day, i.e., May 16.
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- STEP 1: Click the ”Go to Enter Admission Code” button in the second email from LDF; the email will be sequentially sent from May 10.
- STEP 2: Login to TikTok.
- STEP 3: Select the language.
- STEP 4: Enter the admission code that is available on May 10 from 10:00 a.m. KST.
- STEP 5: Watch the Family Concert.
STEPS TO FOLLOW (if the email is not received):
- STEP 1: Login to TikTok before the performance.
- STEP 2: Follow Lotte Duty Free’s official account (@/lottedutyfree_official).
- STEP 3: Click the link in Lotte Duty Free’s official account profile; the link will be available on May 10 after 10:00 a.m KST.
- STEP 4: Select the language.
- STEP 5: Enter the admission code that is available on May 10 from 10:00 a.m. KST.
- STEP 6: Watch the Family Concert.
NOTE: On the day of the performance, there may be a temporary increase in visits to the Lotte Duty Free site, so we suggest you note down the admission code before the performance day.
IMAGES EXPLAINING THE STEPS TO WATCH THE CONCERT
If the email is received:
If the email is not received:
- Family concert admission can be applied once — 1 chance per 1 account during the application period.
- The admission code for Family Concert will be sent to the email address you entered on this admission page, NOT to the email address on your personal information. Please make sure to enter CORRECT email address.
- The admission code CANNOT be resent for the cases of entering the wrong email address and/or not checking your email spam folder.
- Please note that it cannot be modified by the application details, such as the email address, after completing the application.
- Admission codes for each customer are sent a total of two times: once within 3 days after application, and once sequentially from May 10, i.e., six days before the performance. It can also be checked from the “Check my application” button on this page.
- On the day of the performance, there may be a temporary increase in visits to the Lotte Duty Free site, so please note down the admission code before the performance date.
- Only members who have applied for an admission can enter the Family Concert.
- One admission code can only be used with one ID within TikTok; multiple logins at the same time are not allowed.
- If you close your account before the Family Concert date, the access code will not be sent.
- The Family Concert will be streamed through TikTok. You can enjoy a smoother live stream concert by pre-registering an admission code on TikTok before the concert day, i.e., May 16.
- Admission code can be entered on May 10 from 10:00 a.m. KST, i.e., six days before the performance.
- Admission code issued by Lotte Duty Free is only for the concert and it will be delivered to TikTok. The code will not be issued upon admission code you do not agree.
- Members who agree to lifetime membership will not be deactivated until the account is closed, and personal information will be kept securely.