EMAIL BIG HIT
What should be reported:
Malicious posts and behavior that include but are not limited to:
- False accusations about idol abuse, plagiarism, and fan abuse.
- Accusations claiming that BTS made homophobic, sexist, or other bigoted statements.
- User accounts dedicated to stalking, harming, or making death threats to the artists.
- User accounts dedicated to spamming official BTS or Big Hit accounts with harmful, offensive, or grotesque content.
How to report to Big Hit:
Email Subject Title: [name of artist]
- Date (MM/DD/YYYY) and time of the offense (e.g. 2:30 p.m. KST)
- Platform (i.e. Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and URL of the post
- Owner of the post (i.e. ID, username, etc.)
- IP address (if possible)
- Use formal language to describe what the content is about and why it needs to be brought to Big Hit’s attention.
- Attach any screenshots, videos, or photos that can serve as proofs for what you are reporting.
IMPORTANT: The email provided should ONLY be used to report sensitive, malicious, and defaming content related to BTS and their privacy. Troll accounts should be reported to the respective social media platform.
Please allow some time for the issue to be dealt with before resending the email.