[BTS POP-UP : MAP OF THE SOUL Online Store GLOBAL] OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE PURCHASING GUIDE
October 12 KST
We are pleased to announce our official merchandise purchasing guide for [BTS POP-UP : MAP OF THE SOUL Online Store GLOBAL], planned for opening on October 23, 2020.
The upcoming BTS POP-UP : MAP OF THE SOUL will run mainly online as “Online Store GLOBAL” due to COVID-19. The offline (in-person) store “Showcase in SEOUL” will also be operated through online pre-reservation during the same period.
[ Online Store Operation]
- Dates : 11:00 a.m., October 23, 2020 to 9:00 p.m., January 24, 2021 (KST)
- Channel: BTS Weverse Shop GLOBAL
[ Notice Before Purchase ]
- You can purchase all items from “BTS POP-UP online store” except products that are exclusively for the Showcase in SEOUL.
- Products may vary by each Weverse Shop (GLOBAL, USA) in POP-UP.
- You can easily receive your orders by purchasing through online stores operated from the respective countries in some Asian countries and regions(Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam) and Europe (Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom).
- New products are scheduled to be added on several fixed dates; sales periods vary by each product and products may be sold out early.
Scheduled dates for new products on Online Store GLOBAL: Oct 29, Nov 12, Nov 26, 2020.
- Payment methods will be indicated for each shop (GLOBAL, USA) and currency. Payment can only be made by the indicated methods.
- Inventory of items are limited; inventories can be found on each product detail page.
- Overseas shipping fee will be calculated by total weight of products.
- Items with different shipping dates cannot be combined into one order; additional shipping fee can be charged.
[ Cancellation, Refund and Exchange ]
- You can cancel your payment for completed orders at “MY > My Orders > Order > Order Detail > Cancel Order” tab.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once the product is “ready for shipping.”
- Items cannot be cancelled partially if the order was made all at once. You may cancel the entire order first, then create a new order with the items you wish to purchase.
- Return requests must be made within 7 days of receiving the order. Returns due to the customer’s simple change of mind may be denied.
- If the customer wishes to return the product(s) due to a simple change of mind, the customer is responsible for and must pay the shipping fee to send the product(s) back for return. Even if you return separate orders in a single return shipping, individual shipping charges may be applied according to the initial order that was placed.
- Returns or refunds may be denied in particular cases.
※ For information on the online pre-reservation of <BTS POP-UP : MAP OF THE SOUL Showcase in SEOUL>, please refer to the additional notice.