BTS X McDonald’s Collaboration Merchandise For The 2nd Pre-order and Special Gift Event Notice
May 31, 2021 KST
Greetings from Weverse Shop GLOBAL, your official merchandise store.
We are happy to announce the additional 3-day pre-sale for the restocked items, starting from Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
Please see below for information.
< BTS X McDonald’s Collaboration Merchandise Restocked Items Additional Pre-order Notice >
Sales Schedule (KST)
Date: From Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. KST to Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. KST; 3 days only.
Additional 10 items to be restocked:
- Crew S/S T-shirt (black)
- Logo S/S T-shirt (white)
- Logo S/S T-shirt (black)
- Swtchili S/S T-shirt (white)
- Logo Mini Bag (black)
- Sweet Chili Bag (pink)
- Cajun Bag (purple)
- Logo Silicone Pouch
- Logo Laptop Pouch
- Logo Keyring
Customers who purchased the above restocked item(s) will get a chance to receive the photocard special gift. Photocard event may end early once all the gifts are presented for those who made the purchase.
NOTE: International shipping date will be announced soon.
Important information for placing your order
- Up to 2 single option products can be purchased.
- Up to 2 of each option can be purchased for products with multiple options.
- BTS X McDonald’s Collaboration merchandise is consigned goods and cannot be shipped with other products.
- Shipping to some countries may be unavailable due to the COVID-19 outbreak. For more information, please check the announcement on Weverse Shop regarding shipping delay and restriction.
- You can pay by debit and credit cards, or by using PayPal, Eximbay, Payco, Toss, or Kakao Pay.
- When using Toss and Kakao Pay, you can charge them and use it without having to use your credit card.
- If the currency is in the United States Dollar (USD) and the Japanese Yen (JPY), please note that you can pay with international credit cards and Alipay via PayPal and Eximbay.
※ Important for Customers in South Korea
- If you are ordering from South Korea, please correctly enter the complete shipping address in Korean. Entering the Korean address in English may lead to delayed or failed delivery as the couriers may not accept the address or have difficulty in processing the delivery.
※ Important for Customers Outside South Korea
- Please enter the complete shipping address correctly and the recipient’s name in English. In the case where the address and the name contain characters with accent symbols like é, ç, œ, í, ø, ß, ü, and ñ, please enter them with the symbols removed.
- Please be aware that, if you are making multiple orders with multiple products to the same address, import tariffs can be imposed or the orders may not clear through customs, in accordance with import policies of different countries. Import tariffs, if imposed, must be paid by the shoppers.
- Please be aware that shipments may be delayed or lost due to a wrong address entered while making the orders. In the case of products of a limited number, we do not manufacture additional products or ship them again, even if the shipments were lost in transit. You must double-check your address entered while making the orders.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Incorrect shipping address may lead to late delivery, a loss during delivery, or other issues. In case of a loss during delivery of products with limited quantity, Weverse Shop may not be able to ship the products additionally. Please make sure that you entered the correct shipping address when placing an order.