[BTS POP-UP : MAP OF THE SOUL Showcase in SEOUL] Guest Information & Purchasing Guide
October 12 KST
We are pleased to announce our guest information and purchasing guide for [BTS POP-UP : MAP OF THE SOUL Showcase in SEOUL] planned for opening on October 23, 2020.
- Dates : October 23, 2020 to January 24, 2021 (KST)
- Closed : Fixed closing dates (Oct 28, Nov 11, Nov 25, Dec 9, Dec 23, Jan 6)
- Operating hours: 11:00 to 21:00
- Location : 51, Garosu-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
[ Access Guide ]
1. For your own safety and to ensure a pleasant COVID-19-safe experience, entrance will be only possible for your online pre-reserved date and time.
2. A total of seven (7) online reservation sessions are scheduled; each person may reserve up to one ticket per session. (Maximum seven visits available during operation period.)
3. Each “Online pre-reservation date” and “BTS POP-UP Showcase open date” are scheduled differently. Please see below for “BTS POP-UP Showcase open dates.”
* Open schedule order from each session
4. The online website for pre-reservation will be opened on October 16. Details will be provided through an additional notice.
5. You can enter the BTS POP-UP Showcase after checking body temperature, confirming your reservation details and identity and checking KI-Pass and health questionnaire at the entrance desk outside the showcase. If you are not the same person who made the initial reservation, you will not be able to enter.
6. For your identity check, please make sure you have a valid form of ID, as below:
- For adults (over 20) : Passport, ID, Driver’s license
- For foreigners (anyone not a Korean national) : Passport, Alien Registration Card
- For students (8~19) : Youth ID, Student ID
- For children (3~7) : Health insurance card with date of birth
- Infants under 36 months accompanied with an adult can enter without pre-reservation. Health insurance card with a date of birth is mandatory.
7. You are not allowed to wait in line for more than 10 minutes before the showcase opens; please arrive for your proper reservation time. (Entrance will not be granted after 20 minutes from your reservation time)
8. To comply with the government’s COVID-19 prevention regulations, the number of people at the entrance will be controlled for social distancing. This may cause minor delays in entrance time.
9. Submitting the electronic access namelist (KI-Pass) and temperature check will be processed before entering the showcase. A guest without a mask or showing a body temperature above 37.5 Celsius will be restricted from entering the showcase.
10. Anyone who travelled outside of the country within the past 14 days will not be allowed to enter the showcase, regardless of nationality.
11. Please be aware that entrance may be denied or cancelled regardless of pre-booked guests if the government raises COVID-19 alert levels or social-distancing phase, or issues new guidelines for preventive measures.
[ Floor Guide ]
- 1F : Main showroom, merchandise order
- 2F : Hands-on showroom
- 3F : Hands-on showroom
[ Notice Before Purchase ]
1. You can purchase all items from “BTS POP-UP online store” except products that are exclusively for the showcase.
2. Purchase is limited to three of the same item per person; purchase limitations may vary by item. (For products with different sizes, up to three items can be purchased for each size)
3. If you purchase more than the limit, your payment may be cancelled.
4. Each session has a different item list; products can be sold out early.
5. Showcase items can only be purchased one time after the entrance.
6. Payment can be made by cash, credit card or PAY apps (Samsung Pay, LG Pay, Kakao Pay).
7. Please understand that refund/exchange will not be provided for customer’s change of mind.
8. In case the item has any defects, exchange or refund can only be provided on the same day of purchase. Please double check once you receive the product.
[ Exchange / Refund Policy ]
1. Exchanges and refunds can only be made on the day of purchase and at the BTS POP-UP Showcase. Please bring the credit card used for payment and the receipt. (If you made your purchase in cash, please bring the receipt.) After checking the purchase history, only products without damage will be refunded or exchanged with the same item.
2. If products you wish to exchange are out of stock, exchanging will not be possible. A refund will be issued instead.
3. Exchanges and refunds may be denied for the following cases:
- Customer’s change of mind.
- Damaged labels, etc. (cut, lost or damaged tags, missing or damaged plastic wrapping, etc) caused by the customer.
- Product found with contamination, odor, perfume, laundry or signs of having been worn or used.
- If the value of the product has degraded too much over time that it is no longer possible to sell it.
4. For more information on exchanges and refunds, please ask our staff before entering BTS POP-UP Showcase.
[ Notice for Visitors ]
1. Please wear your mask at all times while visiting BTS POP-UP Showcase to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
2. Anyone who does not wear a mask properly or decides to not comply with preventative measure guidelines may be asked to leave.
3. Only online pre-booked guests will be able to enter the showcase, for a maximum stay in-showcase of one hour.
4. No food or pets are allowed inside the showcase.
5. Photography or videography for commercial or promotional purposes that is not agreed on in advance may be restricted. (Bloggers, influencers, personal streaming, etc.)
6. Smoking is prohibited anywhere inside BTS POP-UP Showcase.
7. For our customers’ safety, CCTVs are in operation.
8. We may take pictures and videos inside BTS POP-UP Showcase, and these images or videos may be uploaded through Big Hit Entertainment’s official channels, social networking services, media, etc. We ask for your understanding.GO TO WEVERSE