BTS MAP OF THE SOUL ON:E Online product (Live-streaming) Purchasers-only special merch for pre-order
October 8 KST
Date: From October 12 at 11:00 a.m. KST to October 15 at 6:00 p.m. KST
- Four items in total: Card Ticket, Message Pop-up Card, Acrylic Poster Frame, and Lenticular Ticket.
- More information on the card ticket can be found on Weverse Shop > LIVE > MOS ON:E.
- More information on lenticular ticket, message pop-up card, and acrylic poster frame will be released on October 9 at 12:00 p.m. KST.
- You will not be able to purchase the special merch if you cancel or receive a refund for a live-streaming pass before the start of the concert.
- Customers who purchase a <BTS EXHIBITION ONLY> product will not be able to purchase the special merch.
- The special merch is available for pre-order only; one purchase per account. Some of the products can be sold out earlier due to limited quantity.
PAYMENT AND SHIPPING:
- You can pay using debit and credit cards, or through PayPal, Eximbay, Payco, and Toss.
- When using Toss, you can use Toss Money without having to use your credit card.
- If the currency is in the United States Dollar (USD) and the Japanese Yen (JPY), please note that you can pay with international credit cards, and Alipay via PayPal and Eximbay.
- Important for Customers in South Korea
- If you are ordering from South Korea, please correctly enter the complete shipping address in Korean. Entering the Korean address in English may lead to delayed, or failed delivery as the couriers may not accept the address, or have difficulty in processing the delivery.
- Important for Customers Outside South Korea
- Please enter the complete shipping address correctly and the recipient’s name in English. In the case where the address and the name contain characters with accent symbols like é, ç, œ, í, ø, ß, ü, and ñ, please enter them with the symbols removed.
- Please be aware that, if you are making multiple orders with multiple products to the same address, import tariffs can be imposed or the orders may not clear through customs, in accordance with import policies of different countries. Import tariffs, if imposed, must be paid by the shoppers.
- Please be aware that shipments may be delayed or lost due to a wrong address entered while making the orders. In the case of products of a limited number, we do not manufacture additional products or ship them again, even if the shipments were lost in transit. You must double-check your address entered while making the orders.
- Incorrect shipping address may lead to late delivery, a loss during delivery, or other issues. In case of a loss during delivery of products with limited quantity, Weverse Shop may not be able to ship the products additionally. Please make sure that you entered the correct shipping address when placing an order.
- Shipping to some countries may be unavailable due to the COVID-19 outbreak. For more information, please check the announcement on Weverse Shop regarding shipping delay and restriction.