WHAT YOU MISSED
- Jung Kook went live on V LIVE.
- Jin posted on Weverse.
- ‘BE-hind Story’ Interview was released on YouTube.
- ARMY shared 2021 BTS WINTER PACKAGE content.
- MAP OF THE SOUL : 7 was certified Gold in the U.K.
- Ask Anything Chat released BTS EXCLUSIVE Vocal Warm Ups on YouTube.
- Skool Luv Affair (Special Edition), “Dynamite,” and “Boy in Luv” surpassed 400 million, 710 million, and 120 million streams on Spotify, respectively.
- ‘Boy With Luv (feat. Halsey)’ (‘Army With Luv’ ver.) and Airplane pt.2 surpassed 70 million and 170 million views on YouTube.
- George Clooney performed a dramatic reading of “Dynamite.”
- “UGH!” achieved 30 #1’s on iTunes.
- ‘This is BTS’ playlist on Spotify surpassed 4.6 million followers.
- English subtitles for BTS’ MTVUnplugged performances are now available.
- MAP OF THE SOUL : 7 was certified BRIT Gold. Source
- Skool Luv Affair (Special Edition) surpassed 400 million streams on Spotify, becoming BTS’ 12th album to do so. Source
- BTS on charts
- “Dynamite” achieved its 31st music show win on Music Bank.
- BE BE-hind Story photos were released on Weverse and Twitter.
- “Life Goes On” surpassed 1 million Shazams.
- It has been a year since the release of BTS Carpool Karaoke.
- “Life Goes On,” “Danger,” and “Let Me Know” surpassed 210 million, 90 million, and 40 million streams on Spotify, respectively.
- BTS retweeted Coldplay’s tweet about their “Fix You” cover and are now following them on Twitter.
- BE surpassed 240 million combined audio streams on YouTube.
- BTS Performs “Telepathy” | MTV Unplugged Presents: BTS surpassed 1 million likes on YouTube. Source
- Dynamite surpassed 875 million views on YouTube. Source
- BTS Performs ‘Fix You’ (Coldplay cover) | MTV Unplugged Presents: BTS is now the most viewed and liked video on the MTV UK channel with 11.4 million views and 1.3 million likes. Source
- “Life Goes On” surpassed 1 million Shazams, becoming BTS’ 7th song to achieve this feat. Source
- Rainy weather ASMR with Chimmy. Source
- Ralph Lauren tweeted about BTS wearing the classic ‘Polo RL Style’ tailoring for their MTV Unplugged performance. Source 1 | Source 2
- The Late Late Show with James Corden tweeted about the first birthday of BTS Carpool Karaoke. Source
- BTS_official tweeted about BTS’ nominations at the 2021 Nickelodeon’s Kids Choice Awards (KCA). Source
- Jin posted on Weverse.
- ‘BE-hind Story’ Teaser was released on YouTube.
- Dynamite surpassed 12 million comments on YouTube.
- BE (Essential Edition) has now sold over 600,000 copies on Hanteo.
- “Answer: Love Myself” and “Coffee” surpassed 90 million and 40 million streams on Spotify, respectively.
- “We are Bulletproof : the Eternal” has now sold over 200,000 units in the United States.
- The official Twitter account followed BTS.
- BE re-peaked at #1 on the Gaon Album Chart.
- Behind clips from episode 130 of Run BTS! were released on Weverse and V LIVE.
- ON Kinetic Manifesto Film: Coma Prima surpassed 330 million views on YouTube.
- “Dynamite” surpassed 800 million digital points on Gaon.
- Tennis coach Kim Sanggyun posted a photo with Jin on Instagram and Weverse.
- BTS is now the 14th most followed artist and the third most followed group on Spotify.
- “Dynamite” surpassed 800 million digital points on Gaon in just 27 weeks, becoming the fastest 2020 song to achieve this feat. Source
- BTS became the first artist to have six songs surpass 800 million digital points each on Gaon. Source
- Dynamite surpassed 12 million comments on YouTube, remaining the most commented music video on the platform. Source
- With over 29.5 million followers on Spotify, BTS is now the third most followed group on the platform. Source